Relationships and life issues
How we relate to other people in our lives is a very important part of who we are, how we feel about ourselves and how other people see us. The term ‘relationships’ covers a vast field of differing emotions and circumstances. It could apply to how you get on with your own family, people you work or socialise with, a close partner, a child – even how you deal with strangers.
I have a wealth of experience in helping you identify, understand, examine and move forward with a range of relationship issues, including:
- Lack of self esteem or confidence
- Learning to feel comfortable in social situations
- Finding the right partner
- Identifying and dealing positively with unhealthy relationships
- Improving or repairing an existing relationship
- Helping you to enjoy married life / civil partnerships to the full
- Coping with broken relationships, separation, divorce or bereavement
Using a an effective combination of proven integrative therapeutic methods, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive hypnosis, Cognitive behavioural therapy and coaching methods I will help you to:
- Begin relationships with new people or potential new partners
- Communicate more effectively with partners (Tell others what you want)
- Develop advanced listening skills (Listening properly to other people)
- End relationships in an honest and dignified way for both parties
This last point is particularly important allowing as it does for individuals to remain on civil terms following a separation or divorce – thus enabling any children involved to develop into well balanced individuals themselves.
Aftercare support and coaching is really important and you can be assured that we will establish a plan so that you feel safe to improve the relationship with yourself and others after our sessions are complete.